About the Nadsadhna Fund :
The Nadsadhna Fund seeks public donations to support programs and activities that strengthen music education and provide opportunities for people of all ages to learn and play music.
Specifically, donations to the Nadsadhna Fund will:
- Support community-based programs that provide new and innovative ways for people to learn and play music.
- Provide instruments to individuals whose circumstances inhibit their ability to meet their full musical potential.
- Support different scholarship and fellowship schemes. These Scholarships and fellowships are to attract high caliber students into the Industry of Music. The scholarships are also intended to provide financial assistance to those students who might otherwise be unable to obtain music education and to reward and recognize their superior Musical performance and participation in research activities.
- Support Music education in rural areas.
Plans for 2010 (1st April) to 2011(31st march) are as follows:-
- One Seminars
- Two Workshops
- Three Presentations
- Two Exhibitions
- Five Lecture And Demonstrations
- Four Musical Concerts.
- Scholarships to extraordinary talented music practitioners and for students from poor financial background. Awards worth one thousand INR per month for the period of one year. Total of six scholarships to be awarded for vocal, instrumental and dance.
- One audio production
- Provide basic facilities (musical instruments) to the musicians living in the rural areas and students from poor financial background.
All contributions to the “Nadsadhna” are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Nadsadhna is a non-profit public service organization dedicated to advancing active participation in music making across the lifespan by supporting scientific research, and public service programs from the National and International music products industry. Besides donation nadsadhna generates its funds from the income from purchase section of this site to run its activities smoothly.